Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fasten your seat belts - Going to be Regular

Today when I opened this blog, I got a feeling, feeling that why I being so, so lazy in posting to this of my blog. My other ones specially the 'Web Coding Tricks' one gets the more of the attention. But now is the time when I am thinking of putting all the lazyness, packing it all and throughing the box away, or may sending as a gift to someone. :-)

I have a bad habit of having too much websites started, not being kinna regular to them, but things are now gonna be change.

I seem be mean that all which I have said above.:-p

Not only this I would like my visitors to also be bit regular on comments etc, also please review this blog and suggest the changes which are critical to make a better place.

Another thing, its 6:15 am, too early to be up, oh you are wrong this time, I am going to sleep now. Its kinna upside down for me, bcoz I do full time development for an offshore company. As this paragraph suggests I am thinking of sharing my own life as well etc in future.

Oh above stuff is too much for a guy who worked the 75% of night. Now I must fell, I repeat "fell" asleep. Before I do any more promises with visitors of my blog in being sleepy condition :-)

I would like you all to 'Do checkout stuff around, N do suggest improvements via comments".

Good bye - N me jumping strait to bed.

No comments: