Sunday, July 20, 2008

Customer's most funny request to cellular operater support

Here is the customer's most funny request to the cellular operator support. Original scanned letter and its English translation both included both in same image below. English translation is also written below clearly in text.

Clear English Translation: -
Dear customer support!
After hello it is stated that I have a problem. Please help me on this the problem is that my fiancee who have a number 0308-[number]. That remains busy on another number in the night time. When ever I call her home, they say your fiancee is sleeping but meanwhile she remains busy talking to someone on some other number.

My request is that I need that number on which my fiancee remains busy. Please this is urgent. Thanks.

Your customer, [Name]
Thanks Again.

No comments: